Monday, December 29, 2008

new product

So I have been wanting to do this mobile for a while and finally did it but I want in put before i put it on the market here is the unfinished product ...sorry not such a good photo. So tell us what you think what you would add or take out or how much you would buy it for.... if you don't think anyone will buy one on etsy then I will just keep it for my children later on. Thanks make sure you are telling people about our hats.





Here it is the birds are more boy colors but could fit in any room... if it worked out i would make a girlier one. The wood is dried out and stained and the birds are connected by hemp and I crocheted the birds....

1 comment:

The Romney Family said...

WOW WOW WOW--Rosie, this mobile is adorable! I can't believe how good you are at crocheting. What a fun thing to make!