Friday, October 23, 2009

{Perfect}

I have very strange dreams all the time Stephen can tell you. Last night it was just my mom and me and my sisters driving down a road of this.
{No music or talking just the sound of the car. Not strange last night just perfect.}Fall I think is my favorite season. There are climates that have weather year around that is like winter, summer and even spring. No where can I find fall year around. Fall (and the Holidays in the city) are the times that I miss the East the most. I miss My Cider Mill, cider and doughnuts and my Dunkin Donuts. This is also the season where I would be playing my sports in great weather and having fun with my friends on halloween. I am in need of a fall/holiday east coast visit.... I really want to drive up the North East in the fall..... and stay at little no body places...Maybe next year?....

: This was a must needed dream after a hard day with High School Students yesterday sigh:

3 comments:

marian said...

Sigh. . . .

Jason, Ivy and baby Jacie said...

i hear you sister! i was just telling jason the same thing. i miss field hockey, pumpkin picking, pretty leaves and the brisk morning fall smell! let's plan a trip together next year!we'll stay at my parents

Aria said...

Aw, I miss it too! My parents were in NJ for work a couple of weeks ago. They drove up to MA and drove through the Berkshires. She said the fall colors were fabulous, of course. I seriously was about to cry with how much I missed that! I plan to go back too someday!