Thursday, January 28, 2010

living in the snow

Recently...
Aerial Freestyle Jumping
Me doing "bigger" jumps....
Grand Prix Snowboarding at Park City...





Lots and Lots of Snow..... This is my dad stuck in the snow....
Going for a Hike on Stansbury Island in the middle of Salt Lake...
We wanted to get away from the yucky air.... it was really bad in the Beginning of January. Yuck
This is the cleanest/ bluest sky we had seen in ages.

the dogs were tired.
We hope February is as much fun as January!

4 comments:

Stacy Toone said...

wow! way to go with the bigger jumps! I'm proud of you....if I were there, you know hank would be telling me that I had to do that jump too! (well, only if I weren't prego!) we miss you guys....a lot! and max too...we miss him! we are also way jealous that you guys got to see the grand prix stuff! well, give max a kiss and a pinch for us.

Melani Boren said...

I really like the 3rd to last photo (low view of man walking). The composition is really nice. I need lessons!

marian said...

Those are some really pretty pics!

Anne W said...

where was this?