Sunday, March 14, 2010

Question

Hey everyone and anyone who read the blog.
I am graduating in May!!
I have been on university health insurance.
So I need to be a big girl and get this family insurance stuff.
What should I get does anyone like their plan?
We obviously need the best plan for the cheapest?
Any one know anything that can help me so I don't get taken advantage from all these insurance people?
Do you like your insurance?
Stephen just needs major medical... but I would like a pretty good coverage plan.


1 comment:

Megan Hollenback said...

dude wish i could help you i'm on school insurance with desert mutual and i'm dealing with the same issue. let me know if anyone helps! but i do know some insurance companies you should AVOID such as
all state, to every one of your $100 they give you back $40, total rip off. i would recommend term insurance after graduation, you can get it for 10-20 years and you can get rid of it, and you can get it for as low as $10 a month. good luck!